Business Unit Manager - Hospitality/contractor
Our client is a converter of interior furnishing fabrics. Our client supplies home furnishing fabrics (extensive collections of colours and designs) to numerous wholesalers and importers in over 85 countries around the world. Their fabrics are all developed by an in-house design studio and are produced by various manufacturers (mills) based in Asia and Europe. Our client has the global control over the exclusivity and quality of the products. All fabrics are vigorously tested in house to the most stringent ISO and furnishing fabric standards.
Since its inception,our client has built up a team of skilled and dedicated employees who understand customers’ requirements and are eager to serve them.
We are now looking for a Business Unit Manager Contract (M/F) with proven track record of success in the sector of Hospitality, Healthcare, Education in Belgium. A hands-on no-nonsense entrepreneur with a high rate of achievement and an appetite for new challenges.
Our client stocks over 4 million meters of fabric and distributes to wholesalers and importers around the world. . As a converter our client offers high quality products to the residential and hospitality markets at the best quality and at the most reasonable prices Benefits are : low minimums, high quality environmentally friendly products, ability to deliver the goods fast and economically, ready to use marketing and high level customer service
Their product are generally used for curtains, upholstery, wall covering, bedding, and accessories.
There are three qualities that a hospitality designer requires from a contract fabric: durability, practicality and fine design all three qualities which our client can meet.
We are now looking for a Business Unit Manager/Contract responsible for the sales in Belgium
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Sales and after-sales within Business Unit Contract in Belgium
- Fabrics for Hospitality to be used in hotels, casinos, restaurants and bars (the collections are created so they can be coordinated for use throughout the project including on the upholstery, bed-throws, curtains, blinds, sheers, panels, bedspreads, cushions)
- Fabrics which can be used in Healthcare (which includes projects for hospitals, clinics, Interim-care facilities, age-care homes, retirement homes, children-care homes
- Fabrics which can be used in Education (which includes projects for nursery schools, secondary schools, Universities, tertiary colleges and learning centers)
- Expand the business the coming years towards Benelux
- Product placement (presentation and sales of fabrics, samples & services to existing and new customers);
- Serve as first-line contact vs. customers for commercial, operational & technical issues;
- Prospection (finding new contacts and follow up on business leads);
- Price and exclusivity negotiations;
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships (in person, via mail and phone calls);
- Identify and resolve customers concerns;
- Share skills and knowledge with colleagues;
- Sales reporting & feedback; Review own sales performance against targets;
- Research the market and competitor products;
- Represent the company at trade shows & events.
- Commercial or economical degree (Bachelor/Master) or equivalent by experience;
- Sector experience and network is a plus
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent customer orientation skills
- Good leadership skills, able to build up the organization of the Business Unit
- Focus on results
- Committed to achieve goals;
- Is persistent and goal oriented.
- Languages : Dutch, English and French
Headquartered from the Antwerp office.
Would you be interested in this position, or would you like to have more information, then please do not hesitate to contact us back by sending your CV to email@example.com or contact Danielle@expertsatbusiness.be