CFO for a fast growing enterprise in transport and retail services
- Proven success as the CFO or number two in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (experience in LBO is a plus)
- Besides the strategic mind he/she has to act operational and needs to have a hands-on mentality.
- Manage investor relationship as well as corporate banking, including proposing and setting financial guidance
- Strategic as well as tactical leadership in setting strategic direction, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modelling and analysis
- Experience with ICT and retail and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP packet.
- Follow up and supervision of IT department is also part of your tasks.
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch, English
The company is a scale-up company with new investors and has a distinctive growth ambition
The place of employment is in Wallonia (Hainaut) and has the character of a family enterprise.
It is a long-term commitment and equity participation is expected.
Market based remuneration with company car, laptop and mobile phone.